JASK assists organizations in more effectively defending against cyber-threat by positively impacting all three aspects for People, Process, and Technology. Leveraging ML-based automation to alleviate the cyber-skills shortage, JASK distills all the noise into JASK Insights; a collection of related alerts and event details that are priorities with contextual information that improves the analyst workflow and aids in prioritizing their efforts.
Founded in 2015 and headed by industry leaders with decades of experience solving real-world SOC issues JASK recently completed our B round of funding with Kleiner Perkins, with support from the likes of Dell Technologies, Battery, TenEleven, NightDragon, and Vertical Ventures, JASK has greatly expanded our sales coverage and needs Rockstar SE's to help make our sales team shine. Are you ready to take JASK to the next level?
The Sales Engineer (SE) will work alongside the Regional Sales Teams and oversee the sales support of JASK products to existing and prospective customers. The SE positions is an integral part of the sales organization and assists the sales team with pre-sales technical knowledge and presentations. The SE will work closely with the entire sales, marketing organizations, prospects and partners as a subject-matter expert to demonstrate how a proposed solution meets and exceeds customer requirements. JASK SE's report to the VP of Sales Engineering who reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
We are looking for Rockstar SE's to:
Who You Are:
- Interface with clients, sales reps, partners, and product management to communicate the needs of all parties. Liaison between field sales and product management to ensure market needs are addressed in JASK product offerings
- Evaluate new feature functions ensure proper functionality, document and train peers in the use and positioning of new functionality
- Assist in the development of integration strategies of solutions across the JASK's platform
- Providing product demonstrations on-site and remote, facilitating technical sales workshops, and conducting Proof of Value (POV) engagements
- Demonstrating core technologies and answering detailed technical questions about product capability and delivery infrastructure. Ability to adjust conversation to fit the distinct needs of the key stakeholders and executive leadership
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Support 1 to 2 Regional Sales Managers and provide expertise-based coverage for out of territory opportunities
- 8+ years of experience in network security, development, pre-sales engineering, or big data and distributed computing and SIEM's; preferably with 4+ of these as a sales engineer and experience working in a start-up and vendor environment
- Some software and/or scripting experience will be helpful (Python, SQL)
- Knowledge in SIEMs (Arcsight, Splunk, Exabeam, QRadar, etc. ) strongly prefered
- Able to create, and effectively present technical material to small and large groups
- Excellent time management, and prioritization skills. Ability to work with limited supervision and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Positive, can do attitude with an aptitude for learning technology independently a knack for finding creative ways around obstacles found in growing companies.
- Ability to travel up to 40% within territory
Competitive yearly salary plus commission. Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, 401K, Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Equity.
At JASK, we are dedicated to transforming the way organizations manage security operations with legacy solutions. Through innovation, collaboration and teamwork we will drive innovation in autonomous SOC technology.
Our Company Values:
Results. Above all else, we expect results. We honor our commitments. We say what we do and do what we say. We value quantitative measurements over qualitative ones. We deliver results.
Perseverance. We get up after we fall down or get pushed. We never, ever, ever quit.
Collaboration. Consensus building and collaborative planning. All voices should be heard and considered. Only then will decisions be made and acted upon.
Integrity and Respect. Ethics and morals. Respect people of differing ethnicities, cultures, languages, backgrounds, educations, lifestyles, ideas and experiences. We assume positive intent from everyone.
Excellence. Each person should seek excellence in everything they do, every day. Consciously challenge each other to exert their best in their role to advance the company mission.