Jarislowsky Fraser Limited is a registered portfolio management firm founded in 1955 as a research boutique. Jarislowsky Fraser today manages the portfolios of pension funds, foundations, corporations and individuals in Canada, the United States and internationally — representing more than $40 billion in assets under management. Solidified by a strong fiduciary culture, JFL has a long history of advocating for good governance. Headquartered in Montreal, we have offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and New York.
This role focuses on producing client and marketing materials, primarily in PowerPoint, Excel and Word, as well as sourcing appropriate data to update materials, such as facts sheets, the firm's website and databases.
As a member of the Marketing & Communications Team, the expectation for this role is to collaborate with our portfolio managers and other team members to create deliverables that use strong visual elements.
- Responsible for delivering client-ready material, as part of quarterly reporting responsibilities.
- Update creative custom presentations, pitchbooks and other marketing collateral.
- Proofread deliverables to ensure quality, accuracy and aesthetics.
- Consult with PMs and proactively make suggestions for data layout, charts, aesthetics and clarity.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in the area of PowerPoint.
- Able to leverage feedback from multiple stakeholders and arrive at effective design solutions.
- Source necessary data to accurately update information such as attribution and performance returns.
- Work with Marketing & Communications colleagues and Compliance to ensure presentations/ materials follow brand standards and are compliant.
- Perform regular and ad hoc website updates as needed
- Any other duties assigned by the manager.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with PowerPoint - PowerPoint Super User.
- Creativity; ability to translate creative ideas to visual displays.
- Strong graphic/visual design skills.
- Experience working within a Financial Institution or Legal Environment doing similar work.
- Strong financial background, knowledge of the investment industry (Brokerage, Investment or Trust Company).
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- College degree in a related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in English and French
- High capacity to work with numbers and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and with deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word as well as graphic design tools and software.
- Ability to understand and anticipate the client's needs.
- Solution-oriented, proactive and thrives in a team environment.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract