Administrator, Account Remediation
Jarislowsky Fraser Limited (JFL) is a registered portfolio management firm founded in 1955 as a research boutique. As of June 30th 2019, JFL manages more than $38 billion Canadian on behalf of pension funds, foundations, corporations and individuals in Canada, the United States and internationally. Solidified by a strong fiduciary culture, JFL has a long history of advocating for good governance. Headquartered in Montreal, we have offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and New York.
Contributes to the overall success of the Operation Team ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
We are presently seeking an Administrator, Account Remediation to join our Operations team. The candidate must be a driven, talented individual with an overall understanding of Operations with respect to products, processes and technologies used in investment management organizations. The candidate should possess be comfortable taking initiative and suggesting new ideas, processes and improvements.
Education / Experience / Other Information
* College diploma is required
* Excellent thought logic process, extremely detail oriented.
* Strong organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks quickly and efficiently.
* Be able to communicate effectively with both internal teams and external vendors.
* Works well under pressure and tight timelines, able to multitask
* Excellent bilingual communication skills both verbal and written (French & English)
We welcome all applications and wish to thank all candidates for their interest in applying for this position. However, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract