- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements Second Screen & stand-alone software in Blu-ray, Android, iOS.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Interacts with clients and partners to gather requirements.
- Researches, builds, and tests the integration of 3rd party technologies based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Reviews the work of other software developers on the team.
- Participates in development of patent applications for new products/technologies.
Position Requirement: Masters In Computer Science
Send resume/application to:
Jargon Technologies, LLC
7590 N. Glenoaks Blvd, #105
Burbank, CA 91504