Working here is not easy, but it is engaging and fulfilling.
We've created an environment that focuses on rewarding bright and driven people!
O u r p h i l o s o p h y:
Hire great people and make the impossible possible.
W h o w e a r e:
We are a forward-thinking, non-traditional real estate investment brokerage. Our passion is bringing properties back to life, adding value to the community and being a part of fulfilling dreams as we turn houses into homes! We purchase an average of 75+ properties each month in more than 40 counties statewide. Our unique and progressive model sees each home through the full life cycle of a property. From acquisition through closing, everything is in-house. Here at Jar House, we believe that we should all find our inner greatness and use it to achieve extraordinary things. Each person should live with purpose and a desire to accomplish what means the most to them. Don't let others define which path you take - Choose your own road.
W h o y o u a r e:
You are a talented, driven and focused individual, who values the truth and seeks to achieve the extraordinary. You are an organized individual, who thrives in a fast paced environment . Growth and vision excite you. You thrive in a fast paced environment and are not intimidated by challenge. You love working and collaborating with a team of fun individuals that embrace the work hard/play hard mentality! A hip company culture would spur you on intellectually and would encourage you to flourish in your position. (down for a little ping-pong rivalry?) You are a team player who is self-motivated and exemplifies strong decision making skills.
A d a y i n t h e l i f e:
M u s t H a v e s:
- Scan and organize documents in company's Google Drive
- Inputting and paying a high volume of bills into bill.com and Quickbooks Pro
W h y u s:
- Preferred experience with Quickbooks, bill.com and Excel
- Preferred 1 year experience in bookkeeping
- Be a Quick learner who will take action immediately, accurately, and consistently
- Be organized and have a strong attention to detail
- Be deadline driven
F i n e r P r i n t:
- Health Benefits- We have you covered from your head to your toes with medical, dental and vision
- Monthly bonus potential based off direct performance and metrics
- Frequent Company Outings
- Relaxed dress code daily...not just on Fridays =)
- Game Tables
- Nap Pods - coming soon
- Monthly catered lunch
- Good coffee
- Type: Full Time
- Experience: 1 year prefered
- Salary: $25,000-$35,000