Assistant Service Manager
Jacobson Ford has a great opportunity for the right individual wishing to further their career into Dealership Service Department Management
If you are driven to help people, are passionate about customer service, and are ready to assist in leading a successful service team, then this opportunity is for you. We're searching for an experienced person who is motivated to excel and is serious about a true career in this highly competitive industry.
- Monitor internal repair/maintenance processes and people to prevent operational delays
- Ensure Ford and industry staff training levels are met/exceeded
- Maintain daily sales and production records as prescribed by our Fixed Operations Manager
- Recommend correct staff levels to meet production requirements
- Remain current on new products and changes to existing products
- Assure proper repair-order flow/maximize productivity and minimize work in progress
- Monitor/control all warranty activity to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Adhere to dealership policy on client vehicle care and operation
- Enforce OHSA requirements, procedures and regulations
- Participate in operational planning
- Maintain the facility and equipment
- Assist in planning department meetings & attend weekly manager meetings
- Be flexible and maintain knowledge of front end employee tasks and be able to fill in during absences
Education and/or Experience
Required: Current experience or extensive knowledge and skills required to help manage a dealership automotive service department. Specific Ford experience may not be necessary, but is certainly an asset. Only those applicants with noted required experience need apply.
About Jacobson Ford Sales
- Located in beautiful Salmon Arm, BC. Local, family owned dealership for over 50 years.
- 25+ time Ford Presidents Award winner and winner of the prestigious Ford Diamond Club Award 7 out of the past 8 years.
- High percentage of long term staff - especially in our Parts and Service Departments.
- Highly trained and competent staff - award winners in their own area of expertise
- We are not broken - Our Parts and Service Department is managed by a very dedicated and talented Fixed Operations Manager who requires an assistant manager to help take our department to the next level of customer service, increased sales and profitability
Job Type: Full-time