The Customer Service Analyst role is a key player on our Customer Service team, working directly for the Customer Service Director to provide tools, reporting and analysis for the entire team. The Customer Service Analyst has the opportunity to have a significant and daily impact on the success of our businesses. You will help us to serve our customers better and allow our brands (Vans, The North Face, Timberland, Smartwool, JanSport, Kodiak, Terra, Dickies and Altra) to continue to perform at the highest level.
- Support all channels of the Customer Service team by developing, generating and distributing Customer Service / Operations specific reporting. Generates reporting package and identifies opportunities for department process improvement.
- Supports all testing related to Winshuttle, EDI and SAP (OTC), PPMS requests, brand and new platform integration, and any ad hoc projects that are assigned by the manager.
- Works in conjunction with sales coordinators and CS Management to build brand specific order forms, Winshuttle scripts, seasonal LOD reports, and new tools as they get implemented. Develops reporting and processes to facilitate all aspects of auditing of the order book.
- Supports customer service team through any training needs related to Cognos reporting, Winshuttle and other applications that pertain to the management of the order book and account base.
- Provides support to CS Director / Manager for monthly S&OP analysis.
- Works in conjunction with CS Director / Manager to develop and maintain all shared sites (example Sharepoint) for the department. Develops and implements processes related to the sharing of data within the department using these sites. Provides training to associates on how to manage these sites.
- Extensive experience working within Customer Service and the Supply Chain
- Excellent PC software and systems experience – SAP, Cognos, BW.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Sharepoint, OneNote, One drive)
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proactive problem solving ability
- Previous experience in the wholesale industry
- Self-directed - must have initiative and be resourceful. Can work independently or as a team.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer focused
- High energy level and positive outlook
- French/English bilingual