Jannatec Technologies is a dynamic organization operating in the constantly evolving field of communications and safety. We are currently looking for a positive and enthusiastic team member who will, with their strong work ethic support the Sales and Marketing Department with a wide variety of duties. Working in an exciting and demanding environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for organizing and executing marketing, media and corporate communication initiatives.
This role is a full time position with benefits that may require occasionally working on weekends and evenings to oversee events. Jannatec Technologies is based in Sudbury, ON however the selected candidate will have the option to work full time from home. The position will involve monthly/bi-monthly travel to Sudbury to participate in meetings and to deal with other company related matters.
The Graphic Designer/ Digital Marketer will:
- Enhance, develop and implement a new marketing plan/strategy
- Research global markets in order to assist sales department in target new sales regions and projects.
- Develop exciting corporate communications and public relations programs that position Jannatec Technologies as the leading industrial communications and safety provider in Canada and globally.
- Write news releases, articles, speaking notes, annual reports and other materials.
- Create special signage and advertisements.
- Develop and document processes for marketing functions such as: booking and executing demos, invoicing, Competition Analysis.
- Coordinate all aspects of marketing events and functions.
- Manage the marketing calendar of due dates, including: print and signage design, website updates, Google analytics and all relevant social media platforms.
- May be required to participate in work related functions in various industry specific environments (ie: Mining Environment)
- Produce email drip campaigns and gain analytics.
- Have an exceptional creative flair, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Ability to manage artwork to ensure brand guidelines are adhered to throughout the company's materials.
- Work with the marketing team to create social media content and engagement strategies.
- Be able to conceptualize and execute digital campaigns.
- Design and write copy for marketing email campaigns.
- Engage in daily social listening to monitor industry news, trends, competitive activity and our brands.
- Contribute creative ideas on how to leverage social media and digital marketing to help achieve business and communication objectives.
- Report on social media and digital performance within the company by determining key performance indicators that can be used to measure success.
- Be responsible for photography and videography.
- College or University degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or Business Studies.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are a must including but not limited to: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Motivated self-learner
- Experience in graphics platforms is a must. Including but not limited to: Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress, InDesign, etc.
- Have a keen eye for aesthetics and attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Apple desktop and related software an asset.
- Superior organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Knowledge in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) is a must
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid passport and drivers licence
- Bilingualism is definite asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour