Iconic. Approachable. Connected. These are some of the ideas that guide our every day at Janie and Jack. We set ourselves apart with outstanding quality and great care to every detail, from our clothing to our customer service to the people we work with. Are you ready to be a part of the Janie and Jack story?
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will be responsible for marketing programs and strategies that drive increased loyalty, retention, and LTV. You will partner with the digital marketing manager to test lifecycle campaigns that increase retention via paid digital marketing channels. In this role, you will work with Analytics and Data Science partners to understand customer segments and shopping behaviors and create strategies that increase customer LTV.
This position reports to the Director of Janie and Jack Marketing.
- Oversee and optimize email trigger lifecycle campaigns strategy to drive customer retention and sales
- Responsible for email briefs and hindsight for adhoc personalized email campaigns
- Partner with eCommerce team to define the learning agenda and design ‘test and learn’ approach to optimize email segmentation across variables such as messaging, layout, frequency, send day/time, personalization, etc.
- Oversee the email expense budget and ensure we stay on budget through email circulation recommendations
- Be the Salesforce Marketing Cloud subject matter expert for the team
- Execute seasonal direct mail campaigns and own creative brief, circulation strategy and execution, budget management, and results hindsight and recommendations
- Manage relationship with print vendor to ensure mailers are executed to creative vision
Reporting & Marketing Operations
- Maintain, publish, and enhance a broad library of regular (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) reports for use by cross-functional partners that track program-level performance, ROI and contribution to total business
- Translate customer insights into recommendations for cross functional partners (customer metrics reporting)
- Manage coupon code operations, including timely and accurate delivery of codes to Marketing partners, promotion code set-up, tracking, communication and troubleshooting
- Benchmark email, direct mail, promotion, and loyalty programs against the competitive landscape and surface best/new practices in the industry in order to propel the programs forward
What You'll Bring
- BA/BS degree required
- 3-5 years of email, retention, and/or performance marketing experience, preferably in retail industry
- Hands-on experience with CRM database, Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience in turning insights into actionable plans
- Solid understanding of the retail, e-commerce and email marketing industries and KPIs
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and last minute changes
Why You’ll Love Working With Us
- The Product—so good, you’ll be using your employee discount more than you probably should
- The People—ask anyone that works here…we have incredible people on our team
- The Experience—you’ll enjoy a rewarding career at a respected children’s brand
- The Benefits—health insurance, 401k match, and onsite wellness services for your convenience
Let’s Talk Perks!
- 30% off merchandise employee discount at Janie and Jack
- Paid holidays and flexible time off
- Generous Health Savings Account (HSA) employer contributions for individuals and families
- Flexible Spending Accounts and commuter benefits
- Life insurance (self, spouse/domestic partner, children)
Janie and Jack is unable to provide relocation assistance for this position. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.