Hi everyone this Project Management role is in an Advertising Agency in the East Bay Emeryville. It's a great opportunity for a Project Coordinator and Mid level person. 3-5 years experience working in an advertising agency. If have any healthcare experience working on these some accounts is a plus.
As Project Manager you will manage both digital and print projects across multiple clients. The role of the Project Manager is so much more than timelines, budgets, deadlines and spreadsheets. It's about creating a product that's in alignment with our clients' goals and vision. It's about always thinking twelve steps ahead and planning for every possible scenario. It's about keeping your team and our clients on track for success and delivering spectacular results.
- Expert in developing and implementing strong project plans that include requirements, resourcing and production timelines by collaborating with multiple departments to validate budgetary, technical and creative feasibility, along with coordinating outside vendors for contracted resources.
- Manage projects completely from inception to delivery.
- Expert in managing and successfully delivering digital projects including email campaigns, mobile apps and websites at various scales.
- Expert in managing and successfully delivering print projects ranging from journal ads and brochures to direct mail packaging and large format trade shows.
- Manage change, evaluate risks, and assess potential impacts on project delivery
- Responsible for partnering with account management and key team leads on the development of statements of work, project schedules and budget estimates.
- Interface between clients and agency for project-specific plans, schedules, and revisions.
- Oversee the team's activities to guarantee overall quality of work and ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget
- Establish and communicate daily deadlines and team priorities.
- Monitor and communicate project status and timelines, both internally and with the client, and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly.
- Oversee that client regulatory requirements have been completed
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions for expedited deadlines, limited project budgets, and agency resources
- Track, analyze, and report hours spent on jobs to ensure client and agency profitability
- Resolve conflict among competing priorities and resources to assure timely delivery according to established plans and schedules.
- Make proactive recommendations to assure quality control of agency work output
- Ensure changing resource and project requirements are communicated to all members of the team, and supporting departments, and that the changes are understood by all members of the team as well as the Client
- BA/BS Degree in relevant area
- 3-5 years project management/producing experience. Healthcare advertising agency preferred
- Both print & digital project management experience. Candidates must be able to provide granular detail about their experience with such projects to validate enhancement of best practices, standards and policies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and project management applications. Mac experience helpful.
- Be an expert communicator, negotiator and possess expert conflict management skills
- Able to manage all levels of projects from simple to complex including experience managing web development and implementation of web applications
- Experience assembling and managing budgets
- Proven ability to manage internal and client stakeholder expectations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships with client and agency team members
- Resourcefulness and adaptability
- Commitment to continuous process improvement initiatives and ability to solve problems creatively
- Maintain poise, professionalism and focus under pressure
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance