Jane Technologies- Account Executive
Jane Technologies, Inc. is looking for a sales rockstar to help us build our business and our brand. We are currently hiring for a Software Sales Representative to generate, develop, and close new business. The ideal candidate would be familiar with the lead generation process, tireless in the pursuit of new business, and comfortable uncovering new opportunities via phone, email, in-person networking, LinkedIn, etc. We welcome and encourage a creative approach to the sales cycle; bring your own unique tools and capabilities. We love to test and learn, then pour gasoline on what works.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for the full life cycle of the sale: initial outreach, qualification, demonstrations, follow-ups, contract negotiation, and onboarding. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with the full spectrum of business owners, from "mom and pop" shops to multi-state operators. This position will be based in the Los Angeles area.
Professionalism, impeccable organization, and the ability to operate autonomously are all vital. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and display the ability to communicate complex (and new) ideas in a simple, digestible form.
Culture is the single most important component of Jane's success to date. A successful candidate will thrive in our environment of mutual support, relentless pursuit of excellence, creativity, and complete lack of ego.
Jane Technologies, Inc. is an MIT-founded technology company in the cannabis industry, and we are growing extremely quickly. Jane has developed the cannabis industry's first real-time marketplace, where consumers can discover and order cannabis online. We believe in the cannabis industry's ability to bring well-being, health, and love into this world, and it is our mission to bring confidence to the online cannabis shopping experience. To learn more about who we are, our culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/jane ( https://www.keyvalues.com/jane ). Check out our product at: https://www.iheartjane.com/. ( https://www.iheartjane.com/ )
Other Important Functions:
- Identify, qualify, and win new business
- Identify client needs and develop persuasive sales pitches that align with business requirements
- Deliver effective sales presentations and on-site meetings
- Manage new leads all the way through to on-boarding
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to drive revenue
- Promote and advocate the Jane brand and values
- Develop creative solutions to sales challenges
- Salesforce database management
Desired Background & Requirements:
- Lead generation follow up activities, to include delivery of electronic material, appointment setting and client outreach.
- Conduct research to identify new market opportunities.
- Assist in the coordination, supervision and completion of special projects as appropriate.
- Account plan creation and collaboration with certified partners as lead generation engine.
- Account management to ensure the ongoing success of Jane partners.
- Strong computer skills; experience working in Salesforce.com
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities in a fast-paced environment; ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven negotiation and closing proficiency
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills
- A minimum of two (2) years working in a similar/related role for a technology-based firm
- An associate's or bachelor's degree in a field of business or communication