Jane Owen PR is a boutique Public Relations agency with a diverse portfolio of clients under the consumer lifestyle brand umbrella. We are looking for a full-time Junior Account Executive to join our team.
The ideal candidate has the following qualities:
- Outstanding organizational skills (scheduling, filing, calendars, etc.)
- Great people skills
- A sense of humor
- Previous experience using media research tools like Cision.
- An amazing work ethic (willing to go above and beyond to succeed at his/her job)
- The ability to wear many different hats
- Patience and good juggling skills
Main Responsibilities of this job:
- Be in charge of all facets of keeping the Founders daily scheduling organized, including meetings and calls.
- Assisting in developing and executing comprehensive public relations strategies.
- Creating and maintaining lists! Lots of lists! Specifically, media lists.
- Publicity Events: Works closely with the Director in coordinating, planning, logistics and event execution. Events include publicity special events
- Brainstorm and participate in pitching stories to press
- Send emails and make calls to journalists and various media
- Assist in creating and managing social media content (*If you have professional social media experience, please let us know*)
- Submit clients to events and be able to assist them during the events, including walking the red carpet.
Job Type: Full-time
- 1-2 years of experience in PR/marketing
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Expertise in media outreach and building media relationships
- Strong writing skills
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to grasp future trends and act proactively
- A strong ability to perform independently while working in a team environment
- Proactive, energetic and have excellent follow through skills
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Driver's License (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,000.00 to $2,500.00 /month
- PR/marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)