JAN-PRO Cleaning Systems is again experiencing tremendous growth, resulting in us recruiting for a full time Office Administration/Receptionist for our Calgary office. JAN-PRO is a family owned, professionally managed franchise organization that is backed by the best processes in the industry. Every day, our 8,000 Franchised Business Owners provide commercial cleaning services that are unmatched in the industry. This is just one of the reasons why JAN-PRO was voted the #1 Cleaning Franchise (#24 Best Franchise Overall) by Entrepreneur Magazine for 12 of the past 13 years.
The Office Administrator/Receptionist Role is the first point of contact for our customers, franchisees and visitors alike. Our ideal candidate likes operating in a fast paced environment where the days go quickly and there is always something to do. We are a continuous improvement company so our ideal candidate is always looking for ways to improve processes, systems and company performance.
JAN-PRO offers a fun and friendly work environment, competitive compensation plans, individual and team bonus plans and opportunities for advancement for the right candidate. But the best part of our company and this position is that you will get multiple opportunities to make meaningful contributions to improving people's lives. So, if you are self motivated, have exceptional customer service skills and the drive to move your career forward, then JAN-PRO wants you as part of our team.
- Answers all incoming calls professionally and courteously
- Directs calls to appropriate parties and/or takes accurate telephone and verbal messages
- Perform reception duties such as greeting and acknowledging clients, handling couriers and answering basic questions
- Generates and distributes appropriate information to prospective Franchise Owners
- Confirms and records appointments efficiently to avoid conflicts of time and to ensure visitors are received in a timely manner
- Perform administrative duties such as information gathering, mailing, word processing, data entry and document binding as required.
- Manages and maintains the company's electronic and paper filing system
- Generate and distribute reports when needed
- Oversees the entry, accuracy and maintenance of all franchise documents and documentation
- Maintains accurate computer data base information, updating changes to customer or franchisee information
- Coordinates and assembles information favourable to the company's public image
- Develops and maintains documented company processes for each department
- Monitors and generates various performance reports that identify progress versus established plans and objectives
- Develops and implements effective data storage and retrieval systems
- Maintains a system of purchase for ordering of supplies for customers, franchisees and internal requirements
- Follows corporate and regional practices
- Performs other related tasks and activities as assigned
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities we're looking for:
- Has the ability to multi task and thrive in a fast paced environment
- 3 years performing in administrative or clerical function - with particular emphasis on small & medium sized businesses (demonstrating the ability to wear multiple hats)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in the use of internet
- Detailed knowledge of software products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Writer and Outlook. QuickBooks experience is an added bonus
- Pleasant and professional demeanor on telephone and in person
- Strong client service orientation with a genuine desire to assist others
- Professional appearance
- Strong time management skills
- High school diploma
- Completion of College/University level of business, computer and/or administration courses is desirable
We wish to thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time