JAN-PRO Cleaning Systems is growing again, resulting in us recruiting for a full time Business Development Representative for our Calgary office. JAN-PRO is a family owned, professionally managed franchise organization that is backed by the best processes in the industry. Every day, our 8,000 Franchised Business Owners provide commercial cleaning services that are unmatched in the industry. This is just one of the reasons why JAN-PRO was voted the #1 Cleaning Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine for 7 of the past 8 years.
JAN-PRO offers a fun and friendly work environment, competitive compensation plans, individual and team bonus plans and opportunities for advancement for the right candidate. If you are self motivated, have exceptional customer service skills and the drive to move your career forward, then JAN-PRO wants you as part of our team.
- Actively develop and maintain communication with potential clients via telephone, website or email
- Maintain current and accurate daily records of prospect contacts in electronic databases
- Work with sales manager to coordinate sales appointments
- Maximize opportunities to procure customer accounts in identified areas
- Be an ambassador for JAN-PRO by representing the company professionally at all times when communicating with our customers, potential customers and Franchise Owners
- Receive incoming customer, prospect and franchisee calls professionally and courteously
- Generates and distributes appropriate information to prospective customers and Franchise Owners
- Stay current on JAN-PRO's technologies, processes and unique attributes of our service plans
- Follows all corporate policies
- Other related tasks and activities as assigned
Our ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in sales, telemarketing or administration in sales department
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English language.
- Clear and pleasant telephone manner
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Knowledge of MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficient in the use of the Internet and mainframe systems
- Ability to take detailed and accurate notes and messages
- Ability and initiative to get things done
- Ability to document detailed and accurate prospect and client information in electronic database (CRM's).
- Minimum High School Diploma
This position is ideally suited for individuals wanting to start their careers and who have the ambition to advance. The position's hours can also be slightly flexible for the appropriate person (eg. Mothers who need to be home to meet their children after school).
We wish to thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)