- Responsible for the servicing, maintenance, and administration of Jan K. Overweel accounts within assigned territory. Follow up on leads to secure prospective new clients.
- Maintain a consistent pattern of calling on any existing JKO accounts and establish new accounts within the defined area.
- Develop, foster, and maintain positive and professional working relationships with existing and potential customers. Ensure an atmosphere of mutual understanding, professionalism, and respect with customers is maintained at all times.
- Define customers' needs based upon product requirement and evaluation along with competitive analysis. Coordinate demos and major promotional programs with Customers.
- Communicate prices, Conditions of sales, Credit policies and other related data to Customers in a timely and responsible manner as set out by company standards.
- Investigate and resolve any escalated customer complaints including delays with product delivery, damage, and any other issue related to the successful maintenance of the Account. Ensure smooth flow of information between the Sales and Head Offices' are maintained at all times. Resolve any customer issues arising from the Order Desk Department.
- Organize and attend trade shows, promotions or sampling demonstrations.
- Assist with quarterly Physical Inventory.
- Ensure to keep up to date on existing and new JKO products and promote new products to Customers.
- Attend all Sales Meetings and Product Information Seminars at the regional office. Provide Vancouver Branch Manager with necessary information/updates on a regular basis.
- Prepare Business Activity Reports and maintain proper documentation of expense reports.
- Other duties related to the position as directed by the Sales Director.
- Company Provided Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Commission based
- Car Allowance
- Cell Phone provided
- Employee Discount on food products
Jan. K Overweel Ltd. is committed in providing barrier free and accessible employment practices in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability ACT (AODA). If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know if you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
- food business: 5 years (Preferred)