Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- 50% - Drives the sales pursuit process. Develops new business from customers and expands business with existing client relationships. Sees that sales strategies/plans are consistent with company's long-range strategic objectives.
- 40% - Builds a sales pipeline by developing, nurturing and maintaining client, alliance partner sales force and new business relationships, and executing demand generation activities.
- 10% - Performs necessary sales administration to make sure that all parties are kept up to date on sales activities. Includes participating in weekly and periodic Go-To Market team meetings and keeping sales reporting tools up to date.
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales or marketing, or information services; advanced degree in business or marketing desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years in sales and/or marketing.
- Excellent business development skills in business-to-business technology sales with the ability to effectively direct business development tasks in order to maximize revenues and profits. In-depth knowledge of sales principles and practices.
- Must work collaboratively with Service Delivery personnel.
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills.
- Experience in selling to Fortune 2000 customers desired
- Experience with the Oracle ERP/Supply Chain applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills
Strong Microsoft skills, including PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Project and Visio
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $130,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year
- Iot: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Optimized Factory: 1 year (Required)