Responsibilities and Duties
- Increase sales volume with both new and existing HIMS products within the territory focusing on achieving HIMS budget goals.
- Develop new customers and applications working along side the HIMS support team.
- Provide support to existing customers to lower their costs and assist in training their staff
- Participate in and contribute to programs and/or activities as assigned by management
- Grow your awareness of the applications & all products HIMS distributes in growing the business
- Forecasting: Actively participate in the development of the sales forecast and developing the growth of the HIMS products in your territory.
- Market Intelligence: Provide information to the Product Management team; customer value, competitive activities, regional market trend, and competitive comparisons.
- Performance Communication: Assist management to communicate our business, product and territorial sales performance. Submit special reports as requested by HIMS staff in the assigned territory, acceptance or rejection of the products and competitive conditions beneficial to the company management.
- Work with HIMS inside support staff and technical support to further the growth of the business within each customer.
- Trade-Shows & traveling: Work different trade shows to support the vendor and HIMS sales. Be willing to travel and stay overnight as needed within the territory or per management requirements which are reasonable for both parties.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associate or BS degree , relevant to the Industry Experience
- 2 or more years of Industrial sales preferable in the packaging, marking, labeling, gluing business
- Have a solid understanding of local area networking and territory management to concepts and standards needed to sell and manage equipment sales.
- Having a basic understanding of mechanical and electronic equipment
- Willingness and desire to win and support the HIMS team, through sales & service of its's products.
- Strong Customer focus
- Self-motivated, high initiative, self-directed.
- Strong attention to details
- Achievement oriented. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Micro soft office Suite.
- Ability to travel by vehicle on a daily basis and overnight 15%-30% in the U.S. assigned territory as needed to meet growth and customer needs..
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- packaging: 2 years (Preferred)
- labeling: 2 years (Preferred)
- marking: 2 years (Preferred)
- mechanical equipment: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales Engineer: 5 years (Preferred)
- gluing business: 2 years (Preferred)
- electronic equipment: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs