- The Senior AWS DevOps Engineer will work collaboratively with development team to deploy and operate our systems, and help automate and streamline CI / CD Processes. The DevOps Engineer will help build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations. You will participate with technology teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test, and production environments.
- 2-5+ years of technical experience in either development, operations, or full-stack implementations
- 2 years successful customer engagements providing continuous delivery solutions employing AWS
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator required
- At least 2 years of hands on AWS experience
- Experience working with S3, DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, IAM, CloudFormation, and other core AWS technologies.
- Docker/ECS experience is required
- Experience establishing and employing Continuous Integration practices and tools such as Jenkins or other CI tools
- Experience with continuous deployment / continuous delivery using tools such as Git, Maven, Bamboo, etc.
- Experience with automation and configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc)
- Experience with estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms
- Strong background in RHEL/CentOS systems administration
- Scripting experience in languages such as PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby
- Familiarity with logging/monitoring using tools such as CloudWatch, DataDog, LogStash, Kibana etc.
- Experience and ability to setup automated monitoring & alerting systems
- A successful previous migration to AWS is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $135,000.00 /year
- Fullstack Developer: 1 year (Required)
- AWS Cloud Platform: 1 year (Required)
- Node JS: 1 year (Required)
- React JS: 1 year (Required)