- Understand and articulate business pain points with appropriate level audiences.
- Map IOT solutions to business problems through perfect delivery of solution message and value proposition.
- Act as a multi-threaded thinker to solve multiple business problems or offer multi-pronged solutions to a problem.
- Identify future deals while giving input into prioritization and strategy of pursuits, manage the sales cycles and answer the tough client questions.
- Work with digital and SIB solutions team to assess market readiness of latest solutions and messaging.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of their application to business scenarios
- Consulting in all opportunities to present and prospective clients.
- High professional and personal integrity with very high ethical standards and maintain standard of excellence and honesty.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- 45% - Helps coordinate and participate in the sales pursuit process. In conjunction with the Sales and Delivery team, develops new business from new customers, and expand business with existing client relationships as required. Manage sales strategies/plans to keep it consistent with the company's long range strategic objectives.
- 45% - Build sales pipeline by developing, nurturing, and maintaining client and new business relationships.
- 10% - Perform necessary sales administration to make sure all parties are kept up-to-date on sales activities. Include participating in weekly and periodic Go-To-Market team meetings and keeping Microsoft CRM (Insight) and other sales reporting tools up-to-date.
- Experience developing business solutions for enterprise and industrial customers
- Verticals of Interest: Telecommunications, Technology, Manufacturing, Retail/Consumer, Site Solutions/Smart Spaces, Water, Government/Cities, Education, Energy, Oil & Gas, Transportation/Logistics, Aviation, Healthcare, Machinery & others.
- Demonstrated achievement of quota attainment and long-term account expansion.
- Proven track record in achieving annual goals and working team environment.
- Knowledgeable about key Predictive Maintenance terminology, techniques, methodologies and technology.
- Excellent business development skills in business-to-business solutions technology sales with the ability to effectively perform and direct business development tasks to maximize revenues and profits. In-depth knowledge of sales principles and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across a matrixed organization with other industry and solution resources, as well as the Service Delivery personnel.
- Ability to build vision, defines requirements, design practical solutions, develop supporting business cases and implement solutions for clients.
- Proven track record of multi-tasking business development and client-side delivery skills.
- Impeccable organization, account planning and time management skills.
- Ability to think strategically and identify opportunities.
- A complete understanding of the cloud marketplace.
- High professional and personal integrity with very high ethical standards.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, sales or marketing.
- An advanced degree (MBA or equivalent) is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- AWS, Azure, Google Cloud: 1 year (Preferred)
- RFID: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE: 1 year (Preferred)
- IoT: 1 year (Preferred)