Do you have a passion for creating awesome videos and photos? Are you a competent guitar player? Jamstack is seeking a highly motivated and results-driven video marketing intern with strong video and photography skills to create content for our social media (Youtube and Instagram) as well as email marketing campaigns. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to work as part of a team to gain valuable experience with a cool start-up in the online marketing space.
You'll help us with your creativity and video editing knowledge to produce fun, engaging and high quality video content. Applicants must be comfortable taking the initiative to source musical venues and talent that want to experience the Jamstack amp first hand and showcase their experiences for us.
- Help plan and produce content which showcases our amplifier's features in new and exciting ways
- Film, edit, upload and manage the video content for the appropriate channel
- Help plan the creation of engaging and entertaining social content with the aim to inform, entertain and engage the viewer
- Seek out and collaborate with others to generate content
Requirements and Skills:
- Be a competent guitar player and hopefully connected in the music scene
- Self starter - able to work with minimum direction
- In depth knowledge of social media platforms, especially YouTube
- Good experience with video editing software and desire to improve
- Creative eye with a focus on creating engaging and sharable social photos and videos
- Have an excellent sense of timing, organization and time management
- Strong attention to detail and obsession with accuracy
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and/or Photoshop
- Experience with filming and knowledge of lighting is a plus
- Willing to learn, accept feedback as well as provide feedback
If this is you, please send us your resume and portfolio!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship