Jampp is looking for an Account Manager to balance long-term vision with the tactical day-to-day management of our clients' mobile advertising campaigns.
This position will be directly responsible for helping clients drive results via their mobile app marketing campaigns - through consultation, education, and support. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive marketing strategy with clients; a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics; and the ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple customers.
You are proactive, enthusiastic, analytical and detail-oriented, with a true passion for mobile app marketing. You'll think proactively about ways to improve our clients' business and strive to provide the highest level of support in their efforts to retain mobile users for their apps.
- Become an expert in Jampp's products for mobile growth and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Provide dedicated account management to strategic accounts. You will be responsible for the successful onboarding of the client, initial setup and ultimately customer happiness
- Consult and coach clients, helping them plan and execute effective app marketing campaigns - defining the right KPIs, user segments and priorities based on their long term strategy, user lifecycle and LTV goals
- Serve as the voice of the customer within Jampp to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and customer experience
- Conduct periodic performance reports to clients on a weekly or monthly basis
- 2+ years of experience in customer success or account management roles, preferably in ad tech
- Proven track record of managing client relationships and retaining accounts. Knowledge of the mobile advertising ecosystem is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple customer projects simultaneously at various stages
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Appetite for success and willing to work on a team to reach goals
- You should be comfortable with failure and learning from it
- BA in Business/Marketing (or related field) is required, MBA is a big plus.