PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: PR / MARKETING / WEBSITE
- Create and cultivate relationships with press contacts and magazine editors
- Continual outreach to press contacts with new product introductions and story ideas
- Create informative and engaging press kits
- Create press releases
- Grow press contacts list
- Create email marketing campaigns and graphics
- Grow social media platforms by creating engaging posts
- Maintain company webpage
- Update images on website homepage
- Manage hosting platform
- Create and crop images for homepage updates
- A passion for marketing and graphics
- Skillful communication. Presents ideas effectively, actively listens, and works across departments with the ability to effectively communicate with both co-workers and customers.
- A self-starter who gets involved quickly, takes on difficult tasks with enthusiasm.
- Operate with sense of urgency, efficiency, effectiveness and determination over extended periods of time.
- Attention to detail with solid planning and organization skills.
- Can work in group or alone; oriented towards the good of the whole company.
- Ability to respond to change, offer suggestions for improvements, support new initiatives, and maintain an open mind.
- A positive attitude with a friendly, professional demeanor.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Self-motivated with excellent visual communication skills.
- Passion for home furnishings industry
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Wix, Squarespace, Magento website platform experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Adobe Illustrator: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office Programs: 2 years (Required)
- Adobe Photoshop: 2 years (Required)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules