The Sales Engineer's (SE) primary role is to partner within the Sales Department and work alongside Account Executives to achieve sales and billings goals. This position will evaluate technical requirements of new sales opportunities and present technical solutions to meet the needs of prospective and existing customers. The position works both remotely and on site.
- Demonstrate Jamf products to prospective and existing customers to inspire interest and engagement via remote/online tools, and occasionally on site.
- Technical point of contact for prospective and existing customer, as well as partners, throughout the sales process.
- Work jointly with the Sales team during discovery sessions and demos to demonstrate Jamf products to prospects remotely and/or on site.
- Work with sales teams to understand customer requirements and create solutions with unique business value, to ultimately assist in driving customer success.
- Identify and understand the ongoing service needs of customer and recommend solutions in terms of support and service engagements.
- Support basic evaluations, proof of concept, and pilot implementations of Jamf solutions. Support revenue and billings goals while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Special projects as assigned by SE Management.
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (preferred); a combination of relevant experience and education may be considered.
- 1-2 years of technical sales, support or services experience (preferred)
- Basic knowledge of the Jamf products and related architecture and tools, as well as relevant competing solutions (preferred).
- Basic understanding of Apple technology (OS X and iOS) and Mobile Device Management (MDM) within a medium to large scale Apple environment.
- IT operations, administration, planning or other relevant experience.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational and customer service skills.
- Professional manner and self-presentation when face to face with customers and partners.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and proficiency in presentation.
- Ability to occasionally travel for on site demonstrations, events, implementations, and other duties.
- Ability to work independently as part of a team.
Location: West Coast | Remote home office
Manager: Manager, Sales Engineering