- Deliver product to customer's home providing exceptional customer service and assembles product(s) when required
- Complete all assigned paperwork for deliveries
- Safely and efficiently perform loading and unloading activities
- Abide by all Federal, Provincial and Municipal regulations as it pertains to commercial truck Drivers. - Perform various duties in the warehouse and/or retail stores when not delivering product
Successful candidates require the following:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid G Driver's license with clean Driver's abstract
- Criminal Record Check required - Current driver's abstract must be provided
- Able to lift and move heavy objects greater than 100 lbs.
- Ability to speak with guests and co-workers at a conversational level in English
- Must be able to read item numbers and product descriptions on delivery paperwork
- Perform simple written paperwork recording
- Delivery Driver experience preferred but not required
- Able to work in extreme temperatures
- Experience with hand tools an asset
- $16/ hour pay
James Reid Ltd. is more than a Kingston family business. Founded over 160 years ago, the company of fine furniture is a well-respected part of Kingston's heritage, with a reputation for excellence in quality and service.
For inquiries or to submit a resume, please contact James Reid Furniture visit one of our two locations (1880 John Counter Blvd or 252 Princess St., Kingston, ON) or by phone at (613) 544-4415.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour