The Trades Worker II will be responsible for the day to day operation, as shift in charge and maintenance of the combined pressure plant including steam boilers, heating pumps, air compressors, etc. The successful candidate must demonstrate an awareness of and be responsible for promoting and supporting person-and family-centred care, demonstrate a commitment to safety and partner with all team members to improve worker and patient safety by integrating safety into work practices, identifying risks and implementing improvements.
- Graduation from high school with a diploma recognized by the Newfoundland & Labrador Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.
- Applicants must possess a valid Fourth-Class Power Engineer's Certificate as issued by the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Demonstrated knowledge of computers.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- A satisfactory record of work performance and attendance is required for this position.
- A satisfactory Certificate of Conduct from the RCMP or local police authority.
Hours of Work:
- Experience working in a health care environment.
- Preference will be given to persons with 3 to 5 years' experience in the operation and maintenance of a Power Plant.
Call as needed (Shift work may be required)
February 13, 2019
Central Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.