The marketing administrative assistant - part time will work with the senior vice president and marketing department in support of internal and external marketing and business development projects. Minimum of 25 hours per week.
Uphold the core values of the company. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
As marketing administrative assistant - part time you will:
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Provide administrative assistance and support to the marketing department (answering phones, errands, scheduling and organizing meetings/appointments, coordinating travel arrangements, expense reports, supply requisitions, filing, scanning, etc.).
- Greeting and assisting visitors.
- Provide word processing and proofread draft documents for internal and external distribution.
- Assist in maintaining and organizing marketing promotional items (apparel, signage, business cards, etc.)
- Assist in updating and maintaining company intranet and corporate social media accounts.
- Assist in vetting and coordinating requests for corporate and charitable donations, membership costs, event costs, departmental costs.
- Assist with corporate events including employee functions, company-sponsored events, fundraisers, and client-related events.
- Assist with business development efforts as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- High school diploma and 2 years of administrative experience.
- Must be proactive, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Expertise working with social media platforms.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) proficiency is required.
- A positive attitude, flexibility and problem-solving mentality.
James McHugh Construction Co. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, and or any other basis protected by law or company policy.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability