Design and develop various clinical and non-clinical applications.
- Translate design requirements into websites and web/digital applications that work across major browsers and platforms
- Design and manage overall UI (User Interface Design)
- Write functional specifications and technical documentation
- Integrate and customize third party web/digital applications
- Assess risk and effort of proposed development tasks
- Perform code reviews of work produced by other members of the development team and provide direction/mentorship
- Test-driven design and development.
BS in Computer Science or Equal
5+ years of Web Development Experience
Job Type: Full-time
- vb.NET: 5 years (Preferred)