Head Office: Markham, ON
Jamac Sales and Distribution is a distribution company, serving Southern Ontario primarily from G.T.A Warehouses.
The Inventory Coordinators' prime responsibility is to ensure and maintain inventory accuracy in system and warehouse.
- Shipping, receiving, ordering, inventory management a requirement.
- Must work well with staff and associates.
- Must have forklift license.
- Report inventory accuracy.
- Investigate and correct shortage etc.
- Report dated and near dated stock for further action.
- Oversee outbound orders and inbound stock for accuracy.
- Liaise with Customer Service and Purchasing Department.
- Conduct regular cycle counts.
- Review stock levels.
- Ensure all products received and shipped have been scanned and labeled on receipt.
- Based on experience and qualifications.
- Company matches pension plan after 1 year.
- Health and Dental plan after 6 months.
- Annual Review.
Job Type: Full-time