Senior Motion Designer's Mission:
Jam3 is a design and experience agency that partners with modern, global brands. At Jam3 we are on a mission to relentlessly generate smart, creative, forward-thinking solutions in the space between people and technology. As our newSenior Motion Designeryou'll lead motion/3D projects while providing mentorship and support to a team of 1-3 Motion Artists.
You'll be part of an international team, comprised of some of the most talented makers, producers, and creative minds in the industry. These are people who aspire to architect the future of experience - imagining, creating and executing meaningful connections with people in forward-thinking ways. We are looking for someone who embodies our values of community, curiosity, passion, positivity and teamwork with a track record of delivery.
You are responsible for2D & 3D Animations, Design, sharing your passion for Art and Technology, and being a bit of a generalist with a well-rounded understanding of compositing and video post-production for our clients worldwide (including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Adidas, Ford, Coke, Fox, Disney).
The Real Opportunity!
- Interpret creative briefs & translate them into compelling motion concepts with the ability to articulate
- Communicate concepts to Creative Directors via links, moodboards, sketches & motion tests before commencing on design. Will be asked to defend decisions and articulate design choices
- Develop creative programs & motion design processes that help production flow
- Develop content optimized for OOH, web, apps & social channels
- Lead & multi-task motion-based projects with tight timelines
- You will work alongside our developers, designers, producers, directors & to create world-class experiences such as AR, VR & Experiential & deliver high-end motion content
- Responsible for producing and delivering motion elements in interactive projects
- You have a keenly developed aesthetic sense & a practitioner's background in design, film & animation.
- Ability to work in editing cycles
- Provide project budgets (time and cost) estimates to executive producers
- Execute motion graphic treatments, raising the bar on quality production value & efficiency
- Assist Creative directors with various pitch & project needs as assigned
- Bring your "A-game" as a self-starter, problem solver & team-player; with strong communication & presentation skills with the ability to convey creative concepts to clients
Be prepared to talk about:
- Your 4-6 years of experience in video editing & motion design, using After Effects, Premiere Photoshop, Illustrator, 2D animation & 3D camera. Basic Expressions, Particles, Post Effects would be an asset
Bonus if you can talk about:
- Advanced experience with 3DS Max, Cinema4D or Maya
- Understanding of Unity & Unreal would be an asset
- Advanced understanding in animation principles
- Experience rendering using Vray or Octane rendering engines
- Advanced with After Effects Scripting
- Advanced knowledge of Krakatoa, X-Particles, Turbulence FD or Trapcode Particular
- Excellent understanding of grid systems and typographic layout
Jam3 welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time