Account Manager, Experiential Marketing
For nearly 20 years Jam Van has been providing unique and creative out-of-home marketing and high-impact experiential campaigns for clients. We help our clients build their brands and promote their products and services with measurable and tangible results. We put team play, innovation and excellence as the cornerstones of our success. From an advertising and marketing pioneer,to becoming a strategic marketing firm, Jam Van connects with consumers across Canada, driving results and uncovering insights while living up to its motto - to Expose, Engage, and Excite!
We place greatvalue on establishing a workplace where people are challenged and respected. You would be responsible for working with the account teams to design, build, and execute strategic marketing campaigns and accountable for day-to-day client, project, and budget management. If you thrive in fast paced, highly creative work environmentsthen come join a successful and dynamic team.
We are seeking an experienced, top performer with the following skills and expertise:
- Contribute creative ideas and concepts that are brand alignedand provide added value to client business through seamless execution,innovation solutions,and progressive ideas
- Oversee account coordinators and interns effectively, and keep senior accountteaminformed
- Ability to project manage, including creative revisions, coordination of meetings, approvals and work back schedules
- Maintain sharp attention to detail and organization while addressing day-to-daychallenges and opportunities
- Work positively with the efforts of the team ensuring goals are met or exceeded
- Participate in industry events actively pursuingnew ideas and knowledge of the marketing landscapewhile building strong relationships
- Deliver against specific, divisional business objectives identified at beginning of each
- fiscal year
- Assure resources are marshalled and effectively applied to the account(s) and project(s)
- Create and present strong presentations and/or program documents and reports to clients
- Share best practices and program learnings to educate team members and foster their professional growth
- Ability to develop and articulate creative ideas- challenge status quo, inspire curiosity and push the envelope of agencywork
- Effective management of all program related financials including invoicing, cost tracking, reconciliation, etc.
- 2-3 years of events, experiential marketing (brand or agency)
- 1-2 years people management
- 2 years client management experience
- University degree or College Diploma in Business or related field
- Excellent interpersonal, team, and written and verbal communication skills
- Confirmed strategic planning skills with strong sense of ownership, proactive approach
- Ability to multitaskand manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite products,social media platforms including data and reporting metrics
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong sense of ownership
We offer a result driven environment; a strong energetic, hardworking and intelligent team; good hands-on training and excellent opportunities for career advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
- experiential marketing: 2 years (Preferred)