Sales Analyst- Great Work Environment!
JAM Industries, Making the world sound better, one brand at a time! Do these words sound like music to your ears? Are you ready to Hear IT, See IT, Live IT and JAM IT?
Choosing JAM Industries, means joining the largest distributor of consumer electronic goods, pro-audio equipment and musical instruments in the WORLD. Since 1972, our love of music has driven us towards continuous innovation which has allowed us to stay true to our mission of delivering ONLY the best customer service!
Come JAM with us... we not only work hard, but play just as hard. Want to take your career to the next level? Click here to view all of our current openings! http://jamindustries.com/careers/
Ready to join our team? Here is why we are one big, happy JAMily...
- We got your health in check - we offer a wide range of competitive group benefits such Health & Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, Short and Long-Term Disability as well as a generous wellness incentive and an Employee Assistance Program
- We value work life balance and offer a causal and fun environment
- Lively social calendar...there's always something for everyone!!
- Our onsite subsidized cafeteria caters to the foodie in each of us. Plenty of healthy (and not so healthy choices)
- Generous employee discount on all of our cool gear
- Convenient location with access to free parking
- On-going learning opportunities
- Not to mention the opportunity to work in a highly talented, winning team!
Come groove with us...we are in pursuit of creative, confident, charismatic go-getters!
Currently looking for: Sales Analyst AM&S
Position: Sales Analyst
Location: Baie D'Urfe, Quebec
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM
What you will do:
We are currently seeking a bright, energetic and resourceful candidate to join our team as a Sales Analyst for our American Music & Sound Division. Reporting to the VP Sales Operations, the Sales Analyst is responsible for:
- Develop and run regular reports for Sales and Marketing analysis
- Review requirements for programs and rebates with the team and the vendors
- Inventory Control Monitoring - reviewing progress with brand managers
- Manage Sample Accounts
- Service department analysis
- Monthly sales, inventory and freight analysis for corporate management team
- Manage all Daily sales and inventory reporting for all sales representatives
What we are looking for:
- Successful completion of a University degree in Supply Chain Operations Management, Finance,
- Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience in another relevant field;
- Excellent forecasting skills;
- Effective planning and organization/work management skills;
- Must have a proven track record of demonstrating technically based analysis skills;
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, including array formulas and pivot tables;
- Familiarity with Powerpivot, Power BI Desktop and JDE EnterpriseOne is considered an asset;
- Demonstrated organizational ability and ability to follow-through until completion;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
- Prior knowledge of standard vendor and supply chain process;
- Ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail, self-motivated and a team player
- Excellent communications skills (written/verbal); interpersonal skills and negotiation;
- Must be proficient in English. Spanish would be considered an asset.
While we appreciate your interest, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Advanced Excel: 5 years (Required)
- Proven Sales Analyst: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)