Do you enjoy a "work hard, play hard" philosophy? We do too! If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then you will want to check this out.
Position: E-Commerce Support Coordinator
Location: Baie D'Urfe, Quebec
JAM Industries is a leading distributor of consumer electronic goods, pro-audio equipment and musical instruments. To learn more about JAM Industries, please visit our Web site at www.JamIndustries.com
We are currently seeking a talented, resourceful, confident candidate to join our team as an E-Commerce Support Coordinator for our Erikson Consumer Division.
Reporting to the General Manager, the E-Commerce Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Serving as point of contact for customer on all technical and end-user issues;
- Creating and updating product information, descriptions, adding new product on ecommerce platforms and websites;
- Data entry;
- Increase listing visibility and traffic through marketplace tools and promotions;
- Creating and maintaining price lists;
- Work closely with other departments (Purchasing, Warehouse, Marketing, and Customer Service) for feedback and input;
- Additional tasks, as required.
- 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Ability to multi-task and deal with changing priorities;
- Minimum of completed College degree. A background in IT would be considered an asset.
- Basic understanding of ecommerce, experience with related software considered an asset.
- Ability to listen and enter data simultaneously;
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications;
- Excellent communications skills in both English and French
- Demonstrated organizational ability and follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
While we appreciate your interest, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- english and french (Required)