JAM Industries, Making the world sound better, one brand at a time! Do these words sound like music to your ears? Are you ready to Hear IT, See IT, Live IT and JAM IT?
Choosing JAM Industries, means joining the largest distributor of consumer electronic goods, pro-audio equipment and musical instruments in the WORLD. Since 1972, our love of music has driven us towards continuous innovation which has allowed us to stay true to our mission of delivering ONLY the best customer service!
Come JAM with us... we not only work hard, but play just as hard. Want to take your career to the next level? Click here to view all of our current openings! http://jamindustries.com/careers/
Ready to join our team? Here is why we are one big, happy JAMily...
- We got your health in check - we offer a wide range of competitive group benefits such Health & Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, Short and Long-Term Disability as well as a generous wellness incentive and an Employee Assistance Program
- We value work life balance and offer a causal and fun environment
- Lively social calendar...there's always something for everyone!!
- Our onsite subsidized cafeteria caters to the foodie in each of us. Plenty of healthy (and not so healthy choices)
- Generous employee discount on all of our cool gear
- Convenient location with access to free parking
- On-going learning opportunities
- Not to mention the opportunity to work in a highly talented, winning team!
Come groove with us...we are in pursuit of creative, confident, charismatic go-getters!
Currently looking for: Customer Service Representative (AM&S)
What you will do:
- Answer incoming calls and e-mails;
- Taking orders and entering them into the ERP system;
- Follow-up on the status of client orders;
- Monitor EDI and other automated forms of order entry;
- Place proactive outbound client calls to a qualified dealer base;
- Processing drop-shipments and on-line orders as required;
- Completing clerical duties, on an on-going basis;
- Experience with Live and Recorded sound is an asset
What we are looking for:
- Must be available to work Monday- Friday from 10:00am - 7:00pm at our Head Office in Baie D'Urfe
- 1 - 2 years of relevant customer service experience and/or retail consumer electronics experience;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications;
- Excellent communications skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated organizational ability and follow-through;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team as well as autonomously;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work Canadian Holidays
While we appreciate your interest, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)