The ideal candidate for this position is a Python Developer who has strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, and can take a lead development role on small to mid-sized projects. With 5-7 years of experience, you're able to work with technical and account teams to evaluate and implement new processes and software using technologies such as Python, SQL, REST and SOAP APIs, AWS, etc. Supported by a team of over 100 one-to-one communication experts, you'll enjoy a culture that promotes personal and professional growth.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
Advanced level of knowledge in digital full stack development, including:
- SQL, plus other data scripting languages
- REST and SOAP APIs
- DevOps tooling (implementation and operations)
- Strong Linux/Unix Experience
- Shell scripting experience
- Experience with Docker, AWS, Kubernetes or another major cloud provider such as Google Cloud Platform
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Liaison between Digital team and different departments
- Troubleshoot programming or production issues and suggest practical solutions
- Evaluate and implement new processes and software
- Process management & automation for cyclical marketing programs involving variable data programming and reports generation
- Data hygiene including iAddress, manipulation, cleansing, parsing, duplicate records and merge purge, etc.
- Program all logic relating to layout and presentation
- Set up complex, dynamic text flow layouts to accommodate a wide range of variability
- Business logic programming and integration (same as bullet above)
- Design scripts for checking data accuracy and for generating reports (same as 4th bullet)
- Manipulate data from a variety of sources and formats (SQL, CSV, TXT, Excel, etc.)
- 5-7 years practical experience
- A degree in computer science, math or engineering related discipline is desirable
Only applicants with a cover letter and resume will be considered.
Please apply with the subject line 'Application: Python Developer'.
Job Type: Full-time
- Shell Scripting: 3 years (Required)
- Rest and SOAP APIs: 3 years (Required)
- Linux/Unix: 3 years (Required)
- Git: 3 years (Required)
- Sql: 3 years (Required)
- Docker, AWS, Kubernetes or Google Cloud: 3 years (Required)
- Python: 3 years (Required)