About the position:
The ideal candidate for this position has 5-7 years of experience, is excellent at managing a large amount of data and can take a lead development & architect role on building small to mid-sized databases and reporting solutions.
The right person for this role would be able to work with the account and development teams to design, implement, and maintain various types of data solutions. They would also have an excellent understanding of database design principles, understand and write complex queries, be knowledgeable at maintaining and optimizing databases, and proactively identifying and troubleshooting issues. They would be well-versed in the challenges of pulling data from large platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and developing strategies for ensuring the delivered reports are accurate to the last click.
- Architecture and implement data and reporting solutions according to client needs and best practices
- Configuring, integrating, tuning and maintaining all of JAM's and its clients' databases and reporting within various environments
- Help and guide junior developers with queries in marketing campaign execution and marketing analytics
- Provide technical troubleshooting support to resolve problems
- Define data and reporting quality assurance and validation processes
- Produce and maintain code and data documentation
- Work and communicate with internal clients to understand their business objectives, scope, and KPIs to translate into them into technical solutions
- Provide training and guidance to junior developers
- 5-7 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or similar enterprise marketing automation software, CRMs, and data visualization software, like Tableau, Microsoft BI etc. (specifically with AMPscript and/or Journey Builder - nice to have, but not a must)
- Solid understanding of customer data and marketing metrics
- Excellent communication and project management skills
**Only applications with a resume attached will be considered.
Please include your first name, last name and position applying to in the subject line: ": SQL Developer".
Job Type: Full-time