A JAM Art Director develops digital and direct designs from concept through execution for some of Canada's biggest brands. Supported by a team of over 100 one-to-one communication experts, you'll enjoy the freedom to develop your craft in a culture that promotes personal and professional growth.
- Design emails, motion graphics, websites and traditional Direct Marketing collateral, with user experience in mind
- Create original concepts and layouts in collaboration with account, creative and studio teams
- Ensure brand consistency across projects
- Present creative internally
- Receive and implement feedback with a positive attitude
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years agency or related work experience
- Post-secondary education related to Art Direction
- The ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Fluent in all relevant design software, such as Sketch, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Web development best practices (Responsive design, HTML5, CSS)
- Working knowledge of After Effects is an asset
- Strong portfolio, preferably focusing on direct campaigns in print and digital spaces (DM, email, ebanners)
- Confidence without ego
- A glass-half-full type - a positive attitude takes you places
- Eager to question things - there is opportunity in questions
- Accountability, even when that means highlighting mistakes
- Desire to be better, and make those around you better
- A passion for advertising
Only applicants with a resume and portfolio included will be considered.
Please visit https://jamdirect.ca/careers/art-director.html to apply online and include your ": Art Director" in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time