We are looking for an experienced and creative Graphic/Web Designer. Reporting to the Team Lead and working alongside a development team, you will develop, execute, and support marketing initiatives for large campaigns as an integral part of the Marketing and Operations team. the professional knowledge of HTML and CSS languages is the must.
- Work closely with internal business units to assess creative needs and execute design directions based on campaign and project objectives
- Create complex responsive UI with HTML/CSS languages and UX wireframes and high fidelity designs for the following IT product development*Desired Skills & Experience
- Post-secondary degree, diploma or equivalent in Graphic Design required
- proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Acrobat Professional
- UX design and digital assets for social media, websites and mobile experience is an asset
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year