JAKKS Pacific, Inc., a multi-brand company that, since 1995, has been designing, developing, producing and marketing toys, leisure products and writing instruments for children and adults around the world, currently seeks an experienced Purchasing /Product Allocation to work out of the Santa Monica, CA office.
- Management of all buys for stock inventory levels to supply in timely all demands for USA/Canada warehouses.
- Support with reviews and management of product allocation amongst multiple warehouses, including overseas locations.
- Part of the supply chain management to include replenishment, demand forecasting and promotion planning
- Data analysis to include assortment planning, demand, product cycle, product schedule
- Integration of new areas / divisions
- Solutions that improve customer delivery, which requires working closely with teams: Customer Service, Demand Planners, Warehouse teams, Logistics, and Sales Dpt.
- Understanding of inventory valuation goals of the company, while maintain appropriate inventory levels and avoid buildup of excess stock while still supplying in times without any loss of sales to company.
- Oversee purchase of material and or finished good for selected product lines
- Potential direct to vendors buys and schedule management of stock: Outside China vendors and schedules plans with logistic timelines.
- 3-5 years of Inventory Management experience, preferred in consumer goods but not limited to or 4 year college degree.
- Experience working with JDEdwards or Oracle preferred
- Ability to Analyze and extract sales information as required
- Must have computer efficiency in Excel, and detail oriented in order to succeed in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal, with both internal and external colleagues
- Ability to Multi-task in a fast paced office environment and be able to shift priority quickly to ensure project completion to attain company's plans.
JAKKS Pacific offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan, fun work environment, and an excellent career growth opportunity while working with a dynamic team who loves what they do and for a Company that ultimately makes children smile, play and succeed!
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts