JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
CREATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our Creative Services packaging team! The Junior Graphic Designer supports all aspects of graphic projects, including but not limited to the design of packaging, logos, branding, retail & trade show displays, advertising, websites and other related marketing and sales materials.
The Junior Designer assists the team in ensuring all projects are completed within the established time frames and budget. Must possess a full understanding of branding, good mechanical and production skills with excellent use of typography, layout and design.
- Bring a detail-oriented mindset to packaging process, owning designs and edits through to production.
- Prepare production ready packaging files for print.
- Coordinate with Director, art director, marketing, and product teams for completion of the different project milestones.
- Ability to work with international and or domestic vendors within their respective time zones.
- Make creative and artistic decisions within the parameters of the project & brand guidelines.
- Ensure brand consistency throughout all packaging and collateral.
- Create package samples mock-ups for presentations.
- Staying current with competitors and trends within the market.
- Able to work late when necessary.
- 1-3 years of experience in artistic design in a relatable capacity
- Ability to maintain brand integrity across the entire line
- Knowledge of structure and ability to create die lines
- Able to translate concepts to reality
- Assure packaging posts on time under very tight deadlines
- Expert in Adobe CC Photoshop & Illustrator
- Microsoft office.
- Use of cutting tools to create package mock-up samples
- Knowledge of offset printing and packaging materials
Job Type: Full-time
- Branding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Other types of insurance
- Child Care benefits
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules