About the Job
Jakin ID Technology Inc. is currently seeking bright and energetic Technical Sales Professionals with solid technical background for our North American operation.
Jakin ID is provider of biometric access control, time attendance products, offering complete solutions to security, video surveillance, payroll, ID management, workforce, enterprise resource planning and application specific market.
We are looking for highly motivated genuine team player who has a natural instinct to sell our products and solutions. The position offers growth potentials for individuals who have great capability to grow the markets. The highly entrepreneurial, fast paced team member in turn will be awarded with generous incentives for positive results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To achieve selling target for our innovative SaaS access control and workforce management solutions for all kinds of business owners and operators.
- Identify new prospects, develop sales channel for Company's products.
- Sales presentation and proposal to prospects, identifying positive features and advantages of our products and services over those traditional competitors.
- Adhere to current policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Intensive follow up with prospects.
- Get repeat orders, post sales follow-up, build rapports, gain referrals and motivating partners.
- Work with technical support team to provide answers to customers, help with installation projects.
- Prepare sales plan, RFQ, reports, market analysis.
- May from time to time undertake sales related activities such as hosting seminars, workshops, exhibition booths.
- Domestic and overseas travel and frequent customer visit is required and part of the job.
- Excellent online marketing and selling experience, interpersonal skills and sales technique.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as interacting with customers on a daily basis by phone and email.
- Aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (with a consultative sales approach); customer focused and work with our customers to achieve results.
- Must be computer and IT savvy and able to take initiatives.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Ability to work independently, ambitious and be results oriented.
- Available for business travel within short notice, accommodate with the Company's requirement.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $4,000.00 /month
- Clean Driving Record: 1 year (Preferred)
- ERP Systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)