Jakeman's is Ontario's top Maple Syrup producer. With over 140 years of experience in the maple syrup industry, this family-run business is growing regularly and continuously expanding our reach throughout Canada and Internationally. We are seeking motivated and driven individuals to facilitate sales growth throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
A Top Jakeman's sales representative needs to be willing to travel to various retail locations throughout the greater Toronto area to represent our brand. The employee will be asked to visit current customers as well as potential leads to write orders and introduce themselves to store managers and key decision-makers.
- Detail-oriented, thorough, and organized.
- Disciplined when it comes to time management, evaluation priorities and accomplishing goals.
- Outgoing and a people person, comfortable talking to new people on a daily basis.
- Comfortable with being on the road regularly and driving in congested traffic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver customized, targeted sales strategies.
- Meet all quotas for inside and outside sales
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions.
- Work with the sales team to close sales and lead the customer through the purchasing process.
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support.
- Maintain a record of calls through SalesForce.
- Proactively pursue new business through given and self researched leads.
- Create and maintain a list of prospective clients through SalesForce.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Customer-focused to sales.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people daily
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel). Salesforce experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; able to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with potential customers.
- Ability to professionally and confidently communicate with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
Applications will be accepted until January 6, 2020.
Pay will be base salary plus commission.
We appreciate your interest in this position, however, please note that only those most qualified will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Preferred)