IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Build Engineer to join our Software Client in the Lower Mainland.
Why work with our client?
- An enterprise organization that provides global retailers web based, desktop, kiosk and mobile applications
- Recognized as one of Canada's top 100 Employers for 2015
- Offers a fun and cool office environment. It is also pet friendly!
- Work as a technical liaison with development teams to address build issues and improvements
- Collaborate with team-mates to maintain and enhance a robust automation pipeline
- Create, modify, and maintain pipeline and workflow tools
- Monitor automation systems and proactively respond to breakages
- Monitor and analyze metrics to optimize automation systems
- Report regular status on assigned tasks and proactively identify project risks and issues
- Document issues and solutions
Top Skills Required
- Strong background with builds, deployments, release management, continuous integration
- Experience working in .NET Development and MS Production Infrastructure Environments
- Strong background with VSTS Knowledge and a preference for Azure DevOps experience
- Experience with configuration, support, maintenance, fixing, and installing
Why work with us?
- IT/IQ has consistently been one of the top three vendor's year over year since 2010
- We provide excellent access to key hiring managers, which other agencies may not have access to
- When hiring managers are reviewing resumes, they will review the resumes from the agencies that have previously proven themselves and can be trusted
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates' capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.
Job ID: 12647
Job Type: Contract
- .NET Development: 3 years (Preferred)