SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Studio Manager
JOB SUMMARY: The Graphic Designer is responsible for the development of external and internal campaign materials, from determining deliverable formats to presentation strategy and implementation. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with our design, marketing, and production teams, you’ll help to achieve client goals while ensuring flawless execution of project deliverables.
Client Proposals and Projects
- Work with Proposal Coordinator, Producer and Account Manager to understand client background and brand standards, expectations regarding required elements, desired look and feel, deadlines and budget constraints
- Work with external Art Directors or Graphic Designers to understand their vision for project elements which they have designed if required
- Design and produce proposals and project elements which convey creative themes, meet client expectations and adhere to client brand standards and InVision’s standards of quality and creativity
- Collaborate with Proposal Coordinator, Producer and Account Manager throughout the production process to gather comments, criticism and direction
- Communicate any deviations from expectations (timelines, costs, etc.) with Proposal Coordinator, Producer and Account Manager
- Create final deliverables in a timely manner which incorporate direction and meet project objectives
- Provide graphic and speaker support on site if required
- Participate in post-project meeting with internal team
Internal Materials and Projects
- Responsible for the development of external and internal campaign materials, from determining deliverable formats to presentation strategy and implementation.
- Work with Marketing, Producers and management to understand expectations, look and feel and deadlines for marketing materials
- Work with external graphic designers to understand their vision for project elements which they have designed if required
- Design and produce marketing materials such as brochures, case studies, web sites, evites, CD’s, DVD’s, etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing Specialist, Producers and management throughout the production process to gather comments, criticism and direction
- Work with internal clients to design and produce internal use materials such as internal web sites, evites, invitations, posters, t-shirts, awards, etc.
- Ensure all project elements are archived in Project Database as described in the archiving checklist
- Ensure that all source materials are stored on file server per company guidelines
- Complete and submit time sheets and expenses prior to communicated deadlines
- Special projects as assigned by the Senior Art Director.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Three years of print and multimedia experience and familiarity adhering to client brand guidelines
- Proficiency in the following applications: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign Dreamweaver, Flash, AfterEffects. Experience with 3D motion packages a plus
- Familiarity with both Windows and Mac OSX
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Apple Keynote
- Competent with video projection, display standards and are able to troubleshoot and convert assets.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to give and accept constructive criticism professionally
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to produce quality deliverables with short turnaround times
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Passion for providing excellent service and quality
HOURS: The normal working hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. (40 hours per week), however, due to the nature and the scope of the position hours may be flexible.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (+ or – 25lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Travel is associated with this position. Travel for InVision related business is reimbursable at the amount allotted under state & federal guidelines. An expense sheet must be submitted for reimbursement.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires a minimum of three years of print and multimedia experience.