We are looking for an exceptionally talented product designer to work closely with our product and marketing teams to conceptualize and execute the digital assets of our marketing campaign for our product launch, and help push the brand forward. A committed storyteller that feels comfortable crafting beautiful banners for the desktop and mobile, to engage our users after each performance
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Craft elegant banners that will engage swimmers and provide actionable and insightful value
- You have at least 1+ years experience as a digital designer in a startup
- You are obsessively detail oriented from typography to animation, a self-starter, and an aficionado of iterating
- A strong portfolio demonstrating both visual, UI and interaction design experience
- Interest and speciality in a related area like copywriting, user research, usability, illustration, or typography
- The ability to empathize with the differing needs of our users, building thoughtful solutions that solve their problems and make their lives easier.
- Previous experience with wearables and sport tracking UI design a plus
- Be a champion of not only great design, but of Instabeat
- A team player - A desire to build upon a collaborative, optimistic, and supportive company culture. You're a joy to work with and you can expect the same of your teammates at Instabeat
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Contract