As the Retail Account Manager, you will support the growth of our largest retail channel while maintaining a high quality member and brand experience in our stores. You will primarily manage relationships with on-site relationships in retail locations (ie: store managers, district managers, customer service departments, etc), oversee our in-store quality, and assist in driving sales volume in the market.
Our mission is to build a customer-focused clean energy platform, complete with smart home devices, where we look for opportunities to reward our loyal customers. To help us achieve our mission, the candidate in this role will be expected to deliver the following:
** Relationship Management - Become a point of contact for store management and build strong relationships based on trust and accountability. Get buy in from store leadership for the Inspire program and support sustainable growth in our largest retail market.
** Member Experience - Focus on delivering a first in class customer experience for all customers that have engaged with our field sales team.
** Sales Quality - Partner with Sales Experience Team to drive a high-quality sales process in line with Inspire's Sales Values.
** Retail Branding - Ensure and maintain a consistent on-brand presence in the stores.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
** Relationship Building - Meet with all of our retail store leaders in person and become a point of contact for any questions or customer issues on the program.
** Member Resolution - Resolve any customer issues and handle all customer feedback for the program that arises in the stores.
** Field Shadows - Observe our field sales teams in the stores and provide unbiased feedback on their customer interactions, store presence, and sales pitch.
** Store Branding - Work with field teams to update our field sales materials and partner with our marketing team on ideas on how to improve our presence in the stores.
** Field Testing - Assist with our sales operations team with any field testing of the sales process prior to an official field launch.
** In-Market Contests - Implement local store contests in the market to drive sales performance and partner engagement.
* Ability to Work Remotely: You are a road warrior! This position will be based in the field and 80% of the role will be spent on the road. You will be asked to visit each store location every month and will spend a majority of your time traveling from store to store.
* Collaborative Skills: This role is cross-functional and require you to work with multiple teams across the organization ranging from sales, member experience, sales quality, and marketing.
* Personable and Relatable: You will constantly be meeting new store managers and building on existing relationships. To be successful in this position, you will need to be personable, trustworthy, and accountable to the store leaders while having the ability to connect and relate to different personalities.
* High Emotional IQ: In this position you will often be in situations where you will need to handle escalated customer situations in person. This will require you to understand what a customer's concerns are immediately while providing a best-in-class member experience.
* Providing Feedback: Our retail channel is still in early stages of growth and we are still developing reporting, processes, and our retail presence. We are looking to you to bring suggestions and ideas on gaps we might have, while learning the ins and outs of our retail operations.
* Unbiased Perspective: You will be observing our many field teams in action. We will ask you to provide feedback on store interactions and sales pitch. While you'll assist in driving sales volume, we will look to you to take p
* Channel Ownership: There is a big opportunity in this position to make a big impact on our retail channel and the future of how approach expansion in new retails and new markets. You will need to take a lot of pride in our brand, our member experience, and the retail channel as a whole. We are looking for someone who is excited by the opportunity and up for the challenge!
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
** 2-4 years of retail experience with a strong focus on maintaining relationships with store managers, resolving customer issues, and quality.
** Strong communication skills; written and verbal
** Ability to think objectively and provide unbiased feedback
** Bachelor's degree required; sales experience preferred.
CULTURE & PERKS
Inspire's culture balances the serious nature and tone of a professional company with the move-fast-and-execute tone of a rapidly growing emerging tech company. We believe in working hard and producing, but doing it in a positive and friendly environment where collaboration is rampant.
Inspire calls its employees Avengers. It's a team out to even the score on behalf of the common man, to challenge the statu...