Innovative is seeking a professional, highly motivated Territory Representative to join our sales team and to represent our company and product line throughout the New Jersey, Eastern PA, New York City, Long Island and Maryland territory. Using creativity, initiative and tenacity, along with a consultative selling approach, the successful candidate will work to grow the sales territory through new client acquisitions and by providing excellent service to existing customers. If you thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment and enjoy being able to bring amazing and creative solutions to your customers, then we want to hear from you! This role is home office based.
About our Company:
Innovative Surface Solutions specializes in effective, environmentally safer solutions for road safety and maintenance, industrial applications and agriculture. For more than 30 years the company has introduced fresh thinking, innovative technology and new processes to enhance its products and ensure its customers have access to the most effective solutions. The company’s supply and service is built around having the largest liquid distribution network in the US northeast and eastern Canada.
* Drive direct and indirect sales of Innovative’s products and services within the territory
* Manage and build relationships with existing clients.
* Responsible for achieving objectives such as sales volumes, margin goals and new client acquisition programs
* Target potential customers and develop opportunities into sales.
* Monitor competitor’s activity and practices for impact on sales goals and develops or adjusts programs and strategy if required, in conjunction with our Director of Key Accounts and Business Development.
* Able to develop and maintain strong product and technical knowledge
Education & Experience:
* Post secondary education and/or related business experience
* 2 years progressive sales/sales management experience or equivalent
* Related industry experience would be an asset
* Proven track record of building business and hitting sales targets
* Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
We offer the successful candidate a competitive salary, bonus potential, benefits package and the chance to be part of a strong team environment in a growing company.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
We appreciate your interest, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.