Complete the online application found at www.imprespharma.ca to be considered.
JOB TITLE: BILINGUAL INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – VANCOUVER, BC
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be interacting with patients and caretakers for
people affected by diabetes. You will ensure a high-quality experience for each patient by
appropriately engaging and connecting with them.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take calls on patient inquiries, product/service concerns, and technical issues relating
to the product(s).
- Serve as first point-of-contact for patients and medical professionals on all technical
and service levels.
- Respond to patient phone calls and emails with troubleshooting tips and specific
instructions. Review and discuss data with patients. May require some training of
patients over the phone.
- Onboard new patients as well as act as a point of contact for Health Care
Professionals, which involves outbound and inbound patient contact on a daily basis
such as answering incoming calls, placing calls, and assisting patients with any
questions around device functionality and/or on-going use of the system.
- Prospect and contact new patients. Describe the benefits and determine the need and
fit including the financial feasibility for patient. Educate patients and healthcare
professionals on the product(s). Have the ability to describe the products functionality,
compared to competitor products and be well versed in Diabetes.
- Conducts Benefit Investigations and conveys coverage to the customer.
- Consistently achieves monthly sales quotas and Key Performance Metrics.
- Use and maintain software and databases appropriately in order to document and
analyze patient and product information, send replacements and samples, and
perform patient follow-up per department standards.
- Works with management to document and facilitate the rollout of new processes as
well as participate in new product training (as required when new products are
- Comply with all elements of the Quality System, regulatory requirements, and patient
confidentiality and privacy as outlined for the position.