Dental Medical Device Sales Representative (British Columbia) - IMP000580
Implant Direct is one of the fastest growing major dental implant companies in the world today. We’re one of the many operating companies within Danaher Corporation’s dynamic portfolio of dental companies.
Implant Direct operates a state of the art manufacturing facility in Thousand Oaks, California. We manufacture and distribute a broad range of value priced surgical, prosthetic and regenerative solutions to dental professionals in the US, Canada, and around the globe. We design and develop products which make high quality implants more accessible to patients around the world. We educate dentists on how to place implants and improve their patient care.
If you are interested in working in a lean, fast moving, entrepreneurial environment where you can learn, grow and make a difference, join us at Implant Direct.
Implant Direct manufactures and sells a broad range of surgical, prosthetic and regenerative solutions to dental professionals, laboratories and institutions in North America and around the globe. As one of the fastest growing major dental implant companies over the past 10 years, we’re on a mission to deliver healthy smiles to everyone, everywhere.
The team at Implant Direct is innovative, fast-paced and results-oriented. We’re part of Danaher Corporation’s dynamic portfolio of dental companies, which means you can build a career in ways no other company can duplicate. Come join our winning team as a Dental Medical Device Sales Representative for the British Columbia territory.
- Solidify customer relationships as a trusted, consultative business partner. Identify customer’s business initiatives and needs, develop account plans to support growth, provide implementation support to increase product utilization.
- Build and maintain an active sales funnel. Prospect, qualify and close new business opportunities, including cross-sell opportunities with current customers.
- Manage territory like a business. Prepare and execute territory business plan to ensure sustainable growth, and 100% sales goal achievement.
- Align territory and account strategy with Inside Sales and Special Markets partners.
- Participate in tradeshows and customer training events.
- Record sales activity and client information in SalesForce.com. Provide periodic activity reports, including assessments, sales successes, account gains/losses, competitor activity, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of consultative B2B sales experience with a track record of sales goal achievement.
- Frequent travel and possession of a valid driver’s license are required.
Implant Direct offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package. Benefits include: Medical and dental, vision insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, group term life & AD&D, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, company car and paid vacation and holidays. Please visit our website at www.implantdirect.com for more information about our innovative company.
Implant Direct is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #144 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
: Implant Direct
: North America-North America-Canada-BC-Vancouver