We’re IG Wealth Management – a Canadian leader in providing the best advice, experience and outcomes for our clients, personalized throughout their lifetime. This is your opportunity to build a career with a leading organization where you can learn, grow and thrive both professionally and personally.
Our vision: We inspire financial confidence.
At IG Wealth Management we believe:
- Our success starts with the success of our clients
- In achieving excellence in all we do, and anything worth doing is worth doing extraordinarily well
- Only through teamwork can we realize our greatest potential
- We can never be satisfied with the status quo and that every day we should be focused on creating more value
- In the power of advice to change lives for the better
- It is our mission to make a difference in the world and the lives of others
If you share our vision and values, we’d like to hear from you.
As a member of this newly created team, reporting to the Talent Acquisition Social Media Manager the Sourcing Specialist will partner with the Talent Advisors to build a strong talent pipeline for Investors Groups’ Advisor Network. While generating quality leads through the execution of a proactive and targeted sourcing strategy, the sourcing specialist will create the funnel of qualified prospects for Talent Advisors to assess.
- Source candidates through a variety of search resources (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, events, etc.)
- Conducts market specific research to ensure that localized recruitment efforts are deployed (associations, campus, organizations, competitive insight)
- Accountable for the execution of the sourcing plan through resume mining, proactive searches, and the development of relationships with members of associations/groups
- Manages the initial screening process of all candidates applying directly to IG
- Plan, organize, and execute recruiting events such as information sessions, networking events, and interviews
- Participates as a partner/consultant during candidate debrief sessions to ensure a comprehensive understanding of each candidates status post interview
Job requirements and capabilities:
- 2-4 years’ experience in recruitment sourcing/research and screening
- Good understanding of social media platforms and creative sourcing techniques
- Strong affiliation to drive for results and exceed goals and objectives
- Attention to detail and ability to manage high volumes and multiple priorities
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System
- Human Resource Degree/Certification or equivalent an asset
Please apply by Decebmer 3, 2019. For technical difficulties when applying