1. Execute and refine social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
2. Execute all paid social media strategies utilizing insights from building audiences based on Nadex data.
3. Create customer personas based on analysis of behavioral data.
4. Define and execute a content strategy, implementing it throughout the organization and establishing a corporate tone and voice.
5. Refine and align our email communications with our overarching voice and content strategy.
6. Regularly report on success metrics and how they are driving organizational KPI’s
7. Generate, edit, publish and share content daily.
Person Specification (Ability / Expertise):
1. Ability to identify market trends and think strategically, with a finger on the pulse of the social world.
2. Expert familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.).
3. Expert knowledge with social listening tools (i.e. Crimson Hexagon, Netbase, Radian6, etc.), website analytics platforms (i.e. Google Analytics), social channel data (i.e. Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics), and dashboard tools (Tableau, etc.).
4. Senior level experience drafting and implementing communication strategies across a business.
5. Strong understanding of social behaviors ability to cater messaging to different personas.
6. Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to convey ideas in a clear and precise manner.
7. Experience with video content and crafting video content strategies required.
1. Experience creating marketing assets targeting the retail derivatives trader, with strong written communication skills.
2. Creative design and video production experience.
2. Entrepreneurial mindset with an inner desire to disrupt.
1. 5+ years’ experience as a marketing professional with a strong background in social media and content strategy.
2. Experience planning, testing, launching, monitoring, optimizing and measuring social media campaigns.
3. 4-year University Degree.
1. Proficiency in CRM, web content management platforms, Microsoft Office; Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
2. Background in the retail financial services industry, fintech and/or retail trading.
3. Experience with and understanding of derivatives trading (options, futures and/or binaries).
This will be an integral role within the team, so the successful candidate’s behaviours will need to strongly align to our values:
Number of openings1